Jeremy Turner's Rhizome Commission Proposal 2006

This is the official blog for my evolving proposal for a possible web commission from www.rhizome.org

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Crude Avatar Sketches (1st phase)




Here are some examples of the kind of avatar I wish to commission Dominic Peters to make for me with Rhizome's financial help. As you can see, these sketches are very rough and faded. I simply used coloured crayon on lined paper.

I will pick one of these three examples and post up a more professional Adobe Illustrator rendering very soon...Stay tuned!

p.s. yes, I intentionally back-date these images so they appear at the bottom of the blog. I want the commission proposal to be the main focus for consideration and the blogs afterwards are my support materials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home